Our Vision -
Community with love, peace, healing and the joy of salvation through Jesus Christ
- Building homes: Helping people to create a special enviornment of joy, peace, happiness and healing in community. A house is just a structure with brick, concrete or wood and there is no particular emotional aspect for it. But each house can be turned in to homes once the people in it decide to create a peaceful atmosphere for themselves. The homes in that community can be a blessing for many and even to the world.
- Connecting one another through the love of Jesus Christ is God's plan for us. CFC is created with a vision to reach out to the community with the true gospel of Jesus Christ, in obedience to his great command. Our mission is to present the salvation plan of Christ to every individual so that our community as a whole can be connected to one another in this present world and the world to come - Eternity.
- Encouraging each other with an understanding and willingness. A gift, a note with a word of appreciation, praying together for others need and pain are extremely important. CFC welcomes everyone as a fellow recipient of God’s love, grace, healing and hope. It is a fact that when we comfort others who are suffering, we ourselves also find comfort and joy. Solomon wrote: The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit (Proverb 18:21). We can help our brothers and sisters in our community to lift them out of depression and to renew their strength and hope.
- Sharing community: It is important to carry each others physical, emotional, spiritual and material burdens. If a member is in need, grief, sad, anxious or worried with family situations, we shall help one another - being there with them, expressing care, listening to them and praying with them. God created humans as social beings, but many people are missing fellowship and feel lonely. “Carry each others burdens, and this way you will fulfill the Law of Christ.” (Galatians 6:2)
- Peaceful Community must live in unity and grow without division. We will not be able to accomplish anything without unity. Even though there is diversity in opinion, faith and tradition, we can experience unity. It can be achieved only by seeking the will of God together instead of being stubborn to make things with personal interest. In the midst of disagreements we must be able to speak calmly, lovingly, humbly, peacefully, gently, and patiently, so that we can manifest the fruit of the spirit expecting great blessings from Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
- Joyful Community- living according to God’s design, trusting in Jesus Christ as our savior, receiving forgiveness for our sin and having fellowship with God and others aound us. Through Christ broken relationships can be restored.
- Local and international community: representing all nations, races, colors, ages and cultural backgrounds together work for the betterment and spiritual future of our nation through a network of communication, education and fellowships. No matter where you live, you can find a fellowship or bible study for yourself in your local community. Please contact:
Number of times this page has been viewed 16623